Saturday, March 7, 2009


Today Was On Of The Fun Days I Have Ever Had.. Many Funny Jokes By Me. Rahimin, Akid And Moin. Wem Played Dm And Xbox.. Halo 1... Yeah And We Laughed Like Dog Like Tht... So Mad And Loud And Cnnt Stop... 1 Of The Funniest Jokes Was When I Was Pouring Drinks For The 3 Of Them... I Told Them Nt To Kill Me In The Game..
Btw.. Tht Game Was Ruled To Use Only Melee To Kill... So... Akid And Rahimin Went To Protect Me In The Game In Case Moin Tried To Attack.. When Moin Did Attack.. He Did Not Used Melee To Kill.. He Used A Gun.. Which Is Not The Rule.. So When I Got Back In The Game.. I Was Last T.T
So The 3 Of Us Went To Gang Moin.. Meaning Team Up Against Him.. LOL! He Got Owned But In The End He Still Won The Game Due To His Tremendous HeadStart.. After Tht.. We Went Ahead With Dm.. All Of Us Created A New Deck.. Except Moin.. Coz He Said His Deck Is As Good As A Newly Created One.. Which Is True.. I Dunno Why So Went The Duel Began... Rahimin Got So Tired Of Winning And He Revealed Wad He Has On His Hand And On His Shields.. So Everyone Looked..
Rahimin Said: "Eh.. You All Cheat Sia... Nt Supposed To Look Leh.." Walao.. We All Kena Own.. AHAHAH!!! Ok.. Hmm... I Think Tht Is All.. So Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home